The ability to capture the type of user agent is better handled by creating a dimension that is populated by a pattern that detects the value directly from the request. You disable this feature if it was enabled and design a dimension to capture the content. In a future release, this capability is likely to be deprecated.
Optionally, you can configure the Reference session agent to replace the default contents that
are inserted in the
TLT_APPLICATION_NAME field of the
section of the request.
OverloadAppRef option is set to
True, then the value
TLT_APPLICATION_NAME is overridden with the value for the traffic type that is
extracted from the user agent cache. Possible values are as follows:
Application reference field is overloaded, the only identifiers visible
to the Canister are any associated with the traffic type values.
- Optional: If you are configuring with the
TealeafCaptureSocket.cfgfile, in the
- If you are configuring through TMS:
- Add the session agent to your pipeline through the Pipeline Editor.
- Select the TLTRef session agent icon in the Pipeline Editor and select Edit.
- Select Add Config Items.
- Select the
Overload Application Reference Fieldcheck box.
- Select OK twice.
- Select Save.
- Configure a task to update all servers immediately.
Please sign in to leave a comment.