To use a 64-bit pipeline on a Health-based routing (HBR) server, as well as on Canister server, you must switch the default Transport service to a 64-bit service.
If you used the Tealeaf installer or upgrade to install or upgrade the HBR & Canister servers, the default Transport service on the these servers is a 32-bit service. To use a 64-bit pipeline, you must de-register the 32-bit Transport service and register the 64-bit Transport service instead.
- Stop the Transport service, as follows.
- From the Portal menu bar, navigate to TMS.
- In the WorldView tab, expand the twistie for the server.
- Select Transport service and click Stop.
- De-register the Transport service by running the following command in your install directory:
- Register the 64-bit Transport service.
- Change directory to the x64 folder.
- Register the 64-bit transport service.
- Check that the 64-bit pipeline is registered successfully.
- In Windows Services, right-click Transport service and select Properties.
- On the General tab, examine Path to executable. If the registration is successful, you should see a path to
TealeafCaptureSocket.exein the x64 folder.
- Start the 64-bit Transport service. In Windows Services, right-click Transport service and select Start.