You can remap the hosts and ports that are detected in the transaction stream to another host:port number gateway. If it is not practical or desirable for replay to make requests to the live production server, you can change all references to the live server in replay data to point to the other server or to a null server.
Note: In a user profile, you can have no more than one host-port remapping.
- In the Edit Profile dialog, double-click the Remap Host node.
- Click Add Hostname. Enter your web application host name in the
- Click OK.
- To enable remapping, select one of the following remap options:
Remap host to- Enter the host to which you want to remap the source host name, using the same format.
Remap host to NULL server- If you do not have a remap server to use and do not want requests that are made to the source web server, this option effectively cancels any requests that are embedded in the replay data.Note: If this option is enabled, some content does not display properly during replay.
- You can remap port numbers from the source web application traffic to new port numbers on
the remap server. Click Add Port. Enter the From and To remap ports, and
You can enter multiple port numbers to remap.
- From the Protocol drop-down, you can select the protocol to use when you connect to the
remap server. The
Autoautomatically detects the appropriate protocol to use.
- To save your remap settings, click OK.
Please sign in to leave a comment.