After you are satisfied with your user profile and rules for all hosts, you can post it to the common server for other Tealeaf users.
- In RTV, select Tools > Options.
- Click the Profiles tab.
- If you have not done so already, save a copy of your profile locally. Copy the contents of the raw profile into a text editor and save it to a local directory.
- In the Default Profile text box, verify that the Server and port number correspond to the server that hosts the Portal application.
- To see whether the server profile is updated since you last synced, click Check for Updates.
If other Tealeaf users can edit the server profile, you must select the Check for Updates at Startup.
- If there are updates to the server profile, you must reconcile them with your saved local copy.
- To upload the user profile that is currently stored in RTV, click Upload Settings to Server.
To apply specific settings to the BBR profile, click Sync to BBR. Select the settings to apply to the BBR profile, and click Commit.
- In theOptions window, click OK.
After you upload your setting changes to the server profile, you can distribute connection information to Tealeaf users.