You can test the basic capability of searching and replaying sessions. You can see problems that must be addressed before production deployment.
Note: Replay is a complicated process and can require tuning of your CX RTV settings and possibly changes to the web application to get it to work properly.
- In the RTV toolbar, click the Search button.
- Specify a search that must return a non-zero number of sessions and click
The Search Progress dialog displays the search results.
- Select a session that contains a high number of pages, as indicated in the Page Count column.
- In the RTV toolbar, click the Replay button.
- In the Replay tab, you must see a non-zero number of pages in the Viewable Pages list. In the pane to the right, the first page in the Viewable Pages list is displayed.
- To test the replay of this session, click theReplay button in the
If your installation of RTV is working properly, the session begins to replay as the user initially experienced it.
- If your session is a representative example of a typical user experience with your web application, you can choose to save it locally to help your subsequent configuration tasks. From the menu select File > Save and save it to a directory on your local workstation that is outside of the RTV installation directory.
Please sign in to leave a comment.