Identify if the aggregated data from captured session is tabulated for reporting purposes, complete the following steps.
- In the Portal menu, select Analyze > Scorecards.
- Verify that the Focus Date is configured for today or the date when you created the session.
- For Focus Period, select Day.
- Click Change.
- Select a scorecard that includes events that are triggered during your captured session. Click Select.
- Click Refresh if necessary.
- In the displayed scorecard, click a link that displays a count of sessions for the event
that was triggered during your capture.
An event chart for the selected event is displayed.
- In the displayed chart, find the hour during which the session was made. If you cannot
find the appropriate link, click Total.
The list of relevant sessions is displayed.
- Find your session in the displayed list.
If you are able to complete the test, then you verified that your session data is being aggregated for reporting.