Identify if the aggregated data from captured session is tabulated for reporting purposes, complete the following steps.
- In the Portal menu, select Analyze > Scorecards.
- Verify that the Focus Date is configured for today or the date when you created the session.
- For Focus Period, select Day.
- Click Change.
- Select a scorecard that includes events that are triggered during your captured session. Click Select.
- Click Refresh if necessary.
- In the displayed scorecard, click a link that displays a count of sessions for the event
that was triggered during your capture.
An event chart for the selected event is displayed.
- In the displayed chart, find the hour during which the session was made. If you cannot
find the appropriate link, click Total.
The list of relevant sessions is displayed.
- Find your session in the displayed list.
If you are able to complete the test, then you verified that your session data is being aggregated for reporting.
Please sign in to leave a comment.