You can now configure TMS to manage your Tealeaf configurations across all Tealeaf components in your environment.
- Using keywords: You can assign keywords to specific configurations and then filter the WorldView display to show only those items that share the same keyword.
For example, you could assign the keyword
SearchServerfor the Search Server configuration across all servers.
- Sharing configurations: You can specify TMS items on different servers to share the same configuration.
- In TMS WorldView, select the item to share a configuration.
- In the Config Actions pane, click Assign (share).
- In the dialog, select the items to share the same configuration.
- Click Assign.
- The next time a push configuration job is executed, all servers are updated with the latest shared configuration from the TMS master.
- Scheduling jobs: You can schedule the execution of jobs whose actions you specify, such as:
- Push or assign a configuration.
- Stop, start, or restart a component.
- Pushing configurations: After you specified all of the components that are to share configurations, you can configure a job to push configurations to dependent servers and components.
Please sign in to leave a comment.