The topics in this section provide a framework for performing the initial configuration of the TMS component in a simplified deployment model. Complete the steps in the order listed to get TMS up and running.
TMS provides a single, central point from which you can manage all Experience Analytics servers, components, and their configurations. Use TMS to:
- Define properties for individual Experience Analytics components.
- Schedule and execute jobs to push configuration changes to all dependent servers.
- Define, configure, and monitor the Windows™ pipelines that process hit data forwarded from the CX Passive Capture Application to your processing servers
- Manage your Experience Analytics database, including backup and import.
- Export XML configuration reports of the TMS content.