The following instructions can be used to assist the installation of your CX Passive Capture Application software.
The deployment architectures that are used represent common on-premises and cloud-based Acoustic™ Tealeaf environments that are supported.
Note: If you are upgrading from a previous version of CX PCA, see the upgrade considerations.
To begin installing the CX PCA software in your Acoustic Tealeaf environment:
- Configure and install the hardware and operating system for your CX PCA server.
- Perform the pre-installation check.
- Install the CX PCA software to your designated CX PCA server.
- Configure the CX PCA server.
- If your Acoustic Tealeaf environment is cloud-based, deploy the packet forwarders for your CX PCA environment.
- Perform the post-installation tasks .