cxConnect for Data Analysis requires its own Tealeaf server to manage extraction and data output.
- Log in to the Portal as an administrator.
- From the Portal menu, navigate to Portal Management.
- In the left navigation pane, click Servers.
- Click the Manage Servers link.
The list of currently available servers is displayed.
- If a cxConnect for Data Analysis server does not exist, click New and select CxConnect Server.
If a cxConnect for Data Analysis server exists, select it and click Edit.
- Edit the cxConnect for Data Analysis Server properties.
- Click the Active check box.
- Enter the display name for the server. The default value
cxConnect Serveris recommended.
- From the drop-down, select the server that is hosting the cxConnect for Data Analysis Server.
- Enter the port number.
- Click Save.
The server is added to the list.
Please sign in to leave a comment.