You can create scorecards and dashboards to drill down into session and visitor data for further analysis. cxView provides scorecards and dashboards, which can be configured through the Portal.
Use Experience Analytics cxView to:
- Proactively manage your online channel using customer experience metrics, struggle scores, and KPIs.
- Gain real-time awareness into the highest-impact struggle sources on your site.
- Preserve and recover revenue by effectively identifying obstacles that affect site success rates.
- Align business and IT by properly prioritizing website issues for remediation based on business impact.
- Provide simple and viable visibility to executive management and key stakeholders.
Use scorecards in Experience Analytics cxView to track the business performance of your website.
The following types of scorecards are available:
- KPI scorecards
- KPI scorecards measure key performance indicators and score the health of online business services that are based on visitors' actual experiences. They measure availability of a functional unit to your visitors.
- Business process scorecards
- Business process scorecards measure and score overall success, abandonment, and failure rates within each step of a business process. This procedure can be implemented for a critical online business process or across an entire process. Scorecards can be configured to detect events that summarily indicate failure or abandonment of the process.
Use cxView dashboards to view reports of the data that is captured by Experience Analytics in a rich graphical layout.
Customize your dashboard for your specific roles and responsibilities to show only the most relevant reports and metrics. Dashboards can include the following elements:
- Reports that are provided by Experience Analytics
- Ad hoc reports that you build in the Report Builder
You can download Experience Analytics-provided report templates that you can customize to meet the requirements of your Experience Analytics solution. You can use the report scheduling feature to schedule distribution of reports through email.
The report capabilities of Experience Analytics cxImpact and Experience Analytics cxView are based upon aggregate counts of hit attributes, session attributes, and events.
Because reporting data is aggregated, you can obtain:
- Counts of individual event occurrences by time period, which might be filtered by pre-defined dimensions.
- Numeric values: For events that store a number (for example, a shopping cart value) or calculated by the event (the number of hits between two events), the minimum, maximum, and average values can be displayed for the time period, which is filtered by the reference dimensions.
You can distribute snapshot reports of scorecards and dashboards through email on demand or scheduled on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. Emailed snapshots include a link to the report for immediate click-through for deeper analysis.
Administrators can configure reports for users in the system.
- Scorecards display the data captured by Experience Analytics in graphical or tabular format.
- Dashboards can be used to arrange multiple reporting components into a single page.
- Status report delivers status information on the components of the Experience Analytics system.
- Search and List templates can be configured to enable specific search fields for specified groups.