If you do not find the type of attribute that you need in the taxonomy, you can create a custom attribute.
You create a custom attribute by modifying the definition of an event. The custom attribute is available only for the event in which you define the custom attribute.
- On the Add event types screen, select an event.
- In the Attributes section of the event definition, click + Add other attribute.
- Click the Create a custom attribute link at the top of the Add attribute screen.
- On the Attribute details window, you must enter a Code, Type, and Display name. Entering a description is optional, but recommended, to make it easier for Exchange users to understand what the attribute provides.
- Click Create. The new custom attribute appears in a separate section of the list of attributes that are associated with the event.