You must explicitly enable the endpoint as either a source or destination for event or audience data. You can also indicate how Acoustic Exchange exchanges audience data with the endpoint.
- Event source
- Event destination
- Audience source
- Audience destination
For audience endpoints, you must provide a value for either producerType or destinationType. You specify the type of data exchange as either push or pull.
- For producerType (provides audience data)
- Push: allows the endpoint to push audience data to Acoustic Exchange.
- Pull: Acoustic Exchange pulls audience data and metadata from the endpoint, by using the global URL for the endpoint or the address that you specify with the url property.
- For destinationType (consumes audience data)
- Push: allows Acoustic Exchange to push audience data to the global URL for the endpoint or to the address that you specify with the url property.
- Pull: Acoustic Exchange prepares and stores audience data for download and waits for the endpoint to retrieve the data.