Exchange offers the option to set up an FTP endpoint.
- In the Exchange Integration Manager, go to Specify Deployments.
- Define at least two deployments: one for pilot environment, where the application will be developed and tested, and another for deployment to production.
- For the pilot deployment, the partner should select Will not deploy to production so that when the Exchange team promotes the application, the pilot deploy will not be available in production.
- Provide the URL for audience destination.
- Go to Specify the provisioning method in Integration Manager.
- Select the deployment to define the provisioning method.
- Select Direct connect from the provisioning type.
- Select the API Key from the authorization type and enter a blank space in the API key field.
- In Extra fields, add the following fields and select "Prompt user" for each field so that Exchange can prompt users to enter their FTP connection details.