Acoustic Exchange offers the option to set up an FTP endpoint.
- In the Acoustic Exchange Integration Manager navigate to Specify Deployments.
- You need to define at least two deployments: One for Pilot where the Application will be developed and tested and another for deployment to production.
- For the Pilot Deployment, the Partner should select Will not deploy to Production so that when the Acoustic Exchange Team promotes the application, the Pilot deploy will not be available in Production.
- Provide the URL for audience destination.
- Navigate to Specify the provisioning method in the Acoustic Exchange Application via Integration Manager.
- Select the deployment to define the provisioning method.
- Select Direct connect from the provisioning Type.
- Select the API Key from Authorization type and enter a blank space in the API Key field.
- In Extra Fields, add the following fields and select "Prompt User" for each field so that Acoustic Exchange can prompt users to enter their FTP connection details.