Acoustic Exchange provides an integration with DDX as an event publisher to share event data with any application in the Acoustic Exchange Ecosystem.
The Digital Data Exchange tag management system is an Acoustic Digital Analytics application that allows the user to configure and insert DDX Vendor and Acoustic Digital Analytics code on to their web pages. DDX Vendor enablements also have the ability to send vendor data directly to Acoustic Exchange.
You will need to subscribe to events from the DDX Partner Endpoint to the consumer endpoint. To enable Acoustic Exchange data transfer for a DDX Vendor:
- In Acoustic Exchange, create a new endpoint.
- Go to the Endpoint details and copy the Event authentication key.
- Go to your DDX account.
- Go to Vendors.
- Go to Vendor settings.
- Select your Vendor.
- Add your Events only authentication key (found in the Acoustic Exchange endpoint details).
- Other vendor settings and tag parameters should remain the same.
- Click save.
- Redeploy the vendor in DDX.
Next, go to Deployment, Deploy to Test, or Production.