Acoustic Exchange provides a graphical interface for users to search for appropriate event publishers and events. They can review publisher and event descriptions, and specify individual events to send to one or more destination endpoints.
Acoustic Exchange gets the details about audiences by making an API call to the URL that was specified when the audience source endpoint was registered.
In Acoustic Exchange, users subscribe to events as follows.
- Select an event publisher.
- Examine events types that are available from the publisher.
- Select one or more event sources.
- Select one or more destination endpoints to receive event data from the selected source or sources.
- Start the subscription. When the publishing endpoint detects the selected event, it calls v1/event to send event details to the destination endpoints through Acoustic Exchange.