After the Cart Abandonment Email has deployed, customers may start re-engaging with their shopping cart and completing purchases. However, some customers may not have responded.
- They did not open the email.
- The offer didn't interest them.
- They may have bought another product.
- They opened the email, but didn't click on any Call to Action links.
Using Acoustic Campaign Reporting, you can view aggregate metrics that show the actions the customer preformed.
To view email performance, utilize the Single Email Report - Summary.
To generate the Single Email Report - Summary:
- Navigate to Reports > Reporting.
- Under Report Types > Single Email Report, select Summary.
- Select your Cart Abandonment email.
- The Clickthough report for the email generates. The Clickthough report includes:
- Click Map: A heatmap showing which links the customer clicked compared to how many open the email.
- Clicks by Link: A chart comparing Unique and Gross click for each link.
Based on this available data, you may create a new Cart Abandonment query which includes Clickthrough behavior criteria with a focus on contacts who did not open or interact with an email, or still didn’t complete their purchase.
Article is closed for comments.