You can configure event subscriptions between an endpoint that publishes events and one or more endpoints that receive the event data. After you configure the syndication, Acoustic Exchange processes the events automatically.
You must register the publishing and subscribing endpoints. As part of the endpoint registration, the endpoint provider registers the events that it can provide. Depending on the information that the provider supplies, Acoustic Exchange can display a description of the event and related event attributes.
When you subscribe to events, you select an event and a destination for the event. You can select multiple events and multiple destinations.
- On the Events tab, click Subscribe to events. The Event subscription window displays.
- In the Select events column, select a provider > endpoint > event.
- In the Select destinations column, select one or more endpoints to receive the event notification. The endpoint displays in the Pending subscriptions column.
- Review the pending subscriptions. You can change the subscriptions as necessary.
- Click Subscribe. Refresh the list of available event syndications.