By subscribing to events, such as cart abandonment or cart purchase, with Digital Analytics and Acoustic Campaign in Acoustic Exchange, event data can be shared from Acoustic Digital Analytics to Acoustic Campaign via Acoustic Exchange.
Ensure that both Acoustic Digital Analytics and Acoustic Campaign have been registered as endpoints and are listed as Active on the Endpoints tab.
When subscribing to an event, you select the endpoint that publishes the event, the event, and the event destinations. In this case, Acoustic Digital Analytics is the event publisher, cart abandonment or cart purchase is the event, and Acoustic Campaign is the event destination.
- From the Acoustic Exchange Dashboard, navigate to the Events tab.
- On the Events tab, select Subscribe to events. The Event subscription window displays.
- In the Select events column:
- Designate Acoustic Exchange as the provider.
- Select Acoustic Digital Analytics as the endpoint.
- Select Cart Abandonment, Cart Abandonment Item, and Add Item to Cart as the web events.
- Under the Select destinations column, select Acoustic Campaign as your destination endpoint. The endpoint displays in the Subscription summary column.
- Select Subscribe.
Once the subscription procedure is completed, Acoustic Campaign creates a relational table on your behalf. This relational table is the repository of all cart abandonment or cart purchase event data that is received by Acoustic Campaign from Acoustic Exchange and Acoustic Digital Analytics.
The following table depicts the relational table schema:
|Relational table field name||Type||Description|
|*cartId (key)||Text||ID of the Cart|
|*itemId (key)||Numeric||ID of the Item in the Cart|
|cartDate||Date Time||Date of the Activity on Cart|
|activityType||Text||Abandoned or Purchased|
|Text||Email Address. (Joined with Master DB)|
|itemCategory||Text||Category of the item|
|productImageURL||Text||Product Image URL|
|itemQuantity||Numeric||Quantity of the item in the Cart|
|itemBasePrice||Numeric||Product Base Price|