The Acoustic Exchange dashboard contains a summary view of all event syndications during a specified time period.
- Click the Dashboard tab to open the dashboard. Select a time period for which to view event syndication results.
- Select a time period for which to view event syndication results.
- Last hour
- Last 24 hours
- Last 7 days
- Last 30 days
- View summary results in the Events Summary section. You can also view consolidated results for all audience sharing by selecting All in the Events graph.
Viewing individual event syndications
In the Acoustic Exchange dashboard, you can view results for individual event syndications between an event publisher endpoint and an event subscriber endpoint.
In the Events graph, you can specify an Event publisher, and Event subscriber, or a specific event. By default, the graph displays results for all publishers, all events, and all subscribers. This default view represents all event syndications during the time period that you specify.
To view specific event syndication or syndication for a specific endpoint, filter the displayed results by selecting values for publisher, event, and subscriber. Select combinations of these parameters to find specific instances of event syndication.
- Open the dashboard.
- Select a time period.
- In the Events graph, use any of the following options to view event syndications.
- In the Event publisher field, select a publisher. The graph displays all events published by the selected publishing endpoint.
- In the Events field, select an event. If you also select an event publisher, the Events field lists the specific events published by the publishing endpoint. The graph displays events that were published during the specified time period.
- In the Event subscriber field, select an event subscriber. The graph displays all events subscribed by the selected subscribing endpoint.
- Each vertical bar represents events that were syndicated at specific time intervals. The time interval varies with the overall time period that you select. Hover over a bar to view event syndication statistics.
You can filter the results by selecting more than one parameter.
For example, in the Events publisher field, select a publisher to see all events that were published.
Next, in the Events field, select a specific event type to view the times when the selected publisher sent event notifications of the selected type to any event subscriber.
To view a specific syndication, select an event subscriber in the Event subscriber field. The graph now displays only the events that were subscribed by the destination endpoint and only the times the publisher sent those particular events.