Use the Campaign Results page to display and export results for a particular analytics campaign.
Create analytics campaigns
You can create analytics tracking campaigns.
Note: When a campaign is created with a Shared email template, email insights automatically adds the Analytics tracking code to the HTML for that email template. For Private email templates, you must add the tracking code manually.
- Select New Campaign.
- Search for an email template that is not a member of an existing campaign. Use the date filter to view email templates based on the last date they were modified within Acoustic Campaign.
- Click Create next to the email template that you want to use for your next campaign.
- If you allow the code to be added automatically, you must exit the template and reopen it before sending or scheduling the email. If you do not close the template and then re-open it, the tracking code is NOT added to your template.
- If you plan to schedule your Acoustic Campaign email, be sure the email is added to the email insights Campaign first. Emails that are scheduled and then added to the campaign do not inherit the updated changes and do not receive the email insights Tracking Code.
Manage an analytics campaign
- To add or remove templates from this campaign, click Edit Campaign.
Note: When a template is removed, email insights also removes the tracking code from this email template.
- To shut down your campaign, click Suspend Campaign.
Your statistics and results are preserved, but no new results are recorded.
- You can download the following information about your campaigns:
- A .csv of your Device Analytics
- A .pdf summary of your Campaign Analytics
- A complete history of all opens from (Raw Campaign Data)
Access the tracking code for analytics and manually add it to an email template
- Choose the campaign you created.
- Click Edit Campaign.
- At the bottom of the Edit Campaign screen, click Tracking Code.
- Copy and paste the tracking code into your email template.
Note: The tracking code is added automatically to your email template when you create a new campaign. To view the tracking code, use the Source View of your template.
Restart a suspended campaign
After an Analytics Campaign is suspended, it cannot be restarted. However, the data is still intact up to when it was suspended. Upon suspending the Campaign, the email insights tracking code is removed from your Template and Litmus stops looking for new events.