The Single Mailing Report - Summary includes data for:
- Tracking range
- Top domains
- Post to Social
- Email responses
To run a Single Mailing Report - Summary, complete the following steps:
- In the Reports center, open Single Mailing Reports > Summary.
- Select your email report. By default, the report will show all sent emails, but you may change the drop-down menu to show Autoresponder, Inactive Autoresponder, Group of Automated Messages, Program, and Sending.
In the Single Mailing Report - Summary the:
- Unique Click % is calculated as the # of Unique Clicks / # of Delivered x 100
- Unique Open % is calculated as the #of Unique Opens / # of Delivered x 100
The tracking range section shows the time frame of opens, clicks, forwards, and opt-outs for the selected email.
- To display additional metrics in the graph, click Options > Metrics Displayed and select a metric.
- To display more metrics in the table, hover over a column heading until an arrow appears. Click the arrow, select Columns, and select a metric.
Deliverability shows how the email was delivered to contacts. Hard bounces and soft bounces can be drilled down to determine exactly what addresses are bad.
The Top Domains Report shows the different domains to which this email was sent.
Publish to Social
The Publish to Social section shows what social networks your mailing was published to and the opens and clicks generated from those networks.
The Email Responses section shows activity where a mailing was blocked, spammed or where a contact requested a change of address or replied to the email.
The time stamp reflects the time that the email completed sending.
Under Single Mailing Reports > Summary. the date and time next to the Last Sent field indicate the time stamp.
- Under Single Mailing Report, the date and time next to the Sent field indicate the time stamp.
In the Mailing Report tab, click the Opened metric in the Tracking Metric column. The times that are shown for Last Action are in the time zone that is set for the username that is viewing the email.