The All Sites Summary Report provides detailed information about visits to Landing Pages and Web Tracked Domains. Metrics available include Visits by Site, Page, Source, and Type (as well as whether a visitor is new or returning). All are available as totals and averages.
The report includes the following sections:
Top Visits: The Top Visits section displays the total number of visits to Landing Pages and Web Tracked Domains by the site. This shows you which landing page or website is generating the most traffic. The pie chart displays Total Visits - the total number of all visitors to a site, New and Returning. The table below the chart displays metrics for New Visits, Returning Visits, and Total Visits by Landing Pages and Web Tracked Domains. It also includes a timestamp column for the Latest Visit.
Top Site Pages: This section displays the top 10 views by page. The pie chart displays Page Views - the gross number of times a page was rendered for a particular IP address. The table below it displays Page Views and Page View % by site and page name.
Visits by Source: This section displays the Total Visits by a source from new and unique visitors. If the source of the visit is from a tracked mailing, the mailing's name will be listed individually. Direct visits represent visits from a web browser and not a tracked email.
Visits by Type: This section presents data for New Visitors and Returning Visitors.
Perform the following steps to access All Sites Summary Report
- Go to the Reports center and then Web Sites > All Sites > Summary.
- Choose your Sites By Range or Specific Sites filter criteria. You may optionally change the Date Range.
- Click Run Report.
Accessing the Landing Pages Reports - Site Summary
Follow the procedure to access the Landing Pages Reports - Site Summary.
- From the Reports, open Landing Pages Reports - Site Summary.
- Select a site from under the Site Name column.
- The report contains five sub-reports.
- Site Pages - displays Unique Clicks, Effective Rate, Page Views, and Page View %.
- Visits - displays the number of visits by date range.
- Visits by Source - displays metrics for direct and email-based visits.
- Visits by Type - displays the count of Returning Visitors versus New Visitors.
- Web Form Visits - displays form metrics that include Visits, Submits, Submit %, Abandons, and Abandonment %.
How do I create an activity report with an hourly breakdown?
You can create an activity report to show you activity data by the hour.
Complete the following steps to create an activity report with the hourly breakdown.
- In Reports > Reports (classic) > Reports center, open Trend Reports.
- Click the summary link.
- Click into the Specific Mailings tab and select the email you'd like to view.
- Click Run Report. By default, Run Reports gives you all of the activity data for the email since when the email was sent until the time of report creation.
- Near the upper right of the reporting page, click System and change Relative Date to Custom and enter a date range of a 1, 2, or 3.
Note: If the report is run before 72 hours is up, it displays an hourly type breakdown. If the report is run after 72 hours, you see a daily breakdown.