Read through the following procedure to export the mailing reports data.
Complete the following steps to export the mailing reports data.
- Go to the report you would like to view/export.
- You can export either single metrics; such as opened, clicked, unsubscribed and so on. Click download data or you can export the whole report (or selected metrics) by clicking Export Tracking Data.
- To select results data, select check boxes to the left of the tracking metrics you want to include in the export file.
- From the drop-down list, select one of the following two file types to export: CSV (comma-separated values) or TSV (tab-separated values)
- Click Continue.
- To select list data, check the box to the right of all the list data you want to include in the export file.
- Click Export Results. The export list job begins.
- To receive email notification when the job's status is complete, check the Email Notification box, enter your email address and click Submit.
When the export is complete, the file can be downloaded from within a folder titled Export Files in Stored Files on the navigation bar.