Complete the following procedure to export the results data.
Exporting Results is a two-step process.
- Select the results data.
- Select the list data.
Click the Export Results link under the navigation bar on any of a mailing's Reports page to begin. Or, from the Reports page, select Export Tracking Data. Select the radio button of the email results to be exported.
- Complete the following steps to select the results data.
- Select the check boxes next to the tracking metrics you want to include in the exported file.
- From the drop-down list, select one of the following two file types to import. CSV (comma-separated values) or TSV (tab-separated values)
- Click Continue.
- Complete the following steps to select the list data.
- Select the check box to the right of all database data you want to include in the exported file.
- Click Export Results. The export database job begins.
- To receive a notification of when the job completes, enter an email address and click Submit.
- To learn about checking your database job results, see Data Jobs.
- To receive email notification when the job status is complete, select the Email Notification check box, enter your email address, and then click Submit.
You can check the status at any time on the Data Jobs screen. To learn about viewing job results, see Data Jobs.
When the export is complete, you can download the file from within a folder labeled Export Files (in Stored Files on the navigation bar).