You can export the tracking metrics for all the contacts from a Single Mailing Report.
Complete the following steps to export the tracking metrics for the all the contacts from a Single Mailing report.
Note: If your email has a Seed List attached, the Seed List counts will be included as part of the Sent tracking metric in the metrics report.
- In the Reports, open Single Mailing Reports. Select your email from the list.
- In the Single Mailing Report, click Export Tracking Metrics.
- In Export Results, select the tracking metrics and data fields that want to export. Click Continue when complete.
- For example, select Sent to export all Sent recipients.
- Select the data fields that you wish to export. Email is selected by default.
- Submit Data Job. Confirm your selections. You can also check Email Notification to have an email sent to you when the Data Job is complete.
- Click Export Results to start the data job.
- Click the Data Job ID link to view Data Job Detail. Refresh the screen or press F5 until you see Status: Complete. Length of data job depends on the number of contacts you are exporting.
- To download your exported file, go to Content > Stored Files > Private folder > Export Files Folder. Select the box next to your file and click Download. You can then choose to Export the file to FTP or you can download direct from the browser. If you choose to download, you will be prompted for your password and then you can download the file to wherever you set your downloads to go.
The CSV files are contained in a Zipped/Compressed file. You may need to unzip them to view it. Each metric is in a separate CSV file. You can open or import the CSV file in Excel or other spreadsheet software.
Note: Folders cannot be downloaded.