You can create a report on users that click View as Webpage in an email. Exported files are stored and can be downloaded from Stored Files, in the folder titled Export Files.
Follow these steps to create a report on users that click View as Webpage in an email.
- Browse to the Export Files folder.
- Hover over Content and click Stored Files.
- Go to and select the Export Files folder on your system.
- Locate and select the file that was exported.
- Click Download (located in bar of icons with images).
- Authenticate File Access, click Authenticate.
The report returns the following information:
- TOTAL_WEB (View as Webpage link clicks)
- FIRST (name)
- LAST (name)
Article is closed for comments.