You can set up a new scheduled report to have a PDF version of your favorite report delivered to you or others by email any time you need it - daily, weekly, monthly.
Set up a scheduled report
- Open an existing report, for example, Trend Report - Summary.
- Select File > Set up Scheduled Report.
- Reports: Select the reports you wish to include and rename your PDF file name if desired. Click Next.
- Destination: Enter a From Name, From Address, the recipient(s), and message. Click Next.
- Schedule: Select Daily, Weekly, or Monthly delivery date. Optionally, you may choose an end date. Click Next.
- Confirm: If desired, choose a different name for your report. You may optionally send a test to a single recipient.
- Click Schedule.
Edit a scheduled report
- In the Reports Center, click Scheduled Reports.
- Click Edit in the last column in your report's row.
- Reschedule, change recipients, or report names as needed. Use the Next and Back buttons to navigate.
- When complete, click Next until you're at the Confirm pane, then click Schedule.
Reports can be customized to include a header and footer. In some cases, the header and footer sections may not display up in the scheduled report that is mailed but will display in the PDF that can be created and downloaded.