Follow this procedure to confirm if web tracking is enabled on the sites.
ProcedureThe Web Identity Tracking URL Configuration tool will perform the following checks:
- Validates if the JS has correct Org Id and host name/server.
- Verifies the JS is included.
- Checks BrandedDomains for available list and suggest other domains are available.
- Checks for ewt.track references and suggest to use trackLink (could verify correct number of parameters), if appropriate.
- Checks for ewt.cot references and suggests cotLink usage, if appropriate.
- Checks for the IFrame element and to see if it is using onLoad for ewt.setIFrameSrc and if src attribute has value.
- Checks for IFrame element and suggests use of the onLoad for ewt.setIFrameSrc to link tracking data.
- Checks for ewt.cot references and verifies the META tag for COT is set and the host name is valid.
- Checks for any onbody load issues.
- Validates use of JS with B2B JS and the order of included scripts.
- Checks if multi include of JS file causes issues.
Perform the following steps to verify the setup.
- Open the Web Tracking Settings from Organization Settings.
- Open Configuration. It's located below the Web Tracking Code section.
- Enter one URL at a time.
- Click Validate to see if the site was successfully configured. This tool does not verify sub-domains.