Use SFTP to submit Transact XML files with more than 11 recipients.
Note: SFTP submissions are limited to 5,000 contacts per file. Divide larger batches into multiple files.
- Create an XML file containing a separate RECIPIENT section for each individual recipient.
- Use the SFTP client to select an XML file to Transact.
- Connect to the Transact server via your SFTP client.
- Double click the Transact folder.
- Find the XML file you want to FTP to Transact on your hard drive and drag it to the Transact temp folder.
- After the file has been transferred, rename it.
- Drag the renamed file to the Inbound folder. Transact will send a response file to the Status folder once the XML file has been processed.
- Double click the Status folder to access the file.
- Right click the Response file to download and view any errors that may have occurred during submission. If not errors appear, the file submission is successful.
- Ensure that your content is added to the database.
- Log in to Acoustic Campaign.
- Go to Data > Database > View data.
- Select your database.
- Select the Search tab to see the recipients in the XML request that should appear in your database.
Please sign in to leave a comment.