Changing a link name can affect the query results because Acoustic Campaign cannot find the original link in the search.
When you change the name of the link in the template, Acoustic Campaign sees this as a new link, and not the original link you had sent. This changes your query numbers, because now those contacts have not clicked this new link. To fix this, you can change the link name back to its original name.
- Navigate to Single Mailing Report.
- Click the correct sent mailing.
- Change the drop down box from Summary to Clickthroughs.
- Click Update.
- Copy the link name from the list of hyperlinks in the email.
- Go back to the template and edit the hyperlink name, pasting in the original link name.
- Edit your query to point to the correct link name.
- Re-run the query.
This should return the correct number of recipients that have or have not clicked the link within the time frame you provided in the query.