An organization administrator can set up a classic query with locked criteria, if locked query is enabled.
- Select Create under Query from the Acoustic Campaign menu. The Save Query As page displays.
- Select Browse and choose a database to query.
- Give the query a name in the Save Query As field.
- Enter Shared or Private in the Location field.
- Select Classic Query from the Type drop-down menu.
- Select a Query.
- Click the Locked Criteria expander.
Make sure that the Enable Locked Query Functionality control is set to Yes in Organization Settings. If set to No, this option type does not display in the drop-down.
- Add the criterion and click Add.
- If you are adding editable criteria, click the Locked Criteria expander.
- Click Save or Save and Calculate.
The Calculate Query Size Data Job page displays.
- Submit the data job.
- Click the data job link to view the Data Job Detail page.