Currently, there are two types of elements in a Landing Page site:
- Web form
- Web page
All users can create Landing Page web forms (for databases). In this case, if a User does not have 'Landing Page' permissions, they are blocked from accessing Landing Page 'web pages'. But they can still access 'web forms'.
- All Acoustic Campaign users receive permission to Web forms.
- All Acoustic Campaign users receive access to Landing pages.
- When Landing pages permissions are denied or not added to an existing Acoustic Campaign User, they can still:
- Create a site in Landing Pages.
- Create a Web Form.
- Save, Publish, and Edit Landing pages, which do not have Web pages.
- The Standard Acoustic Campaign User is not able to view a Landing Page site that contains a Page.
In order to allow or remove Landing Pages Full access, take these steps.
- Go to Settings> User Accounts
- Click the user account and the 'Landing Pages - full access' option is available to enable or disable under the User Permissions section.
Note: Org Admins with Landing Page Full Access unchecked are not able to access the reporting that is related to Landing Page Sites in Reports > Reporting.