Check the performance of your program and share the results with others by generating a report in Performance Insights. The available reporting options include email and SMS. As an example, we will present how to create a performance report for program emails.
- Go to Reports > Performance Insights in the Campaign menu.
- In the tab menu, click Create report. From a number of report templates, choose Email channel.
- You will see a sample report dashboard. Give your report a unique name by filling the form field in the dashboard.
- Click Add to confirm and you'll see your newly created report under My reports in Report menu.
- Click on the tab in My reports to reveal pre-set time filters (Last week, Month-to-date or Quarter-to-date) and New filter set option.
- Click one of the pre-set filters to continue, or
- Click New filter set option and choose a different time frame. You can pick specific calendar days or other date ranges in the Rolling dates tab.
- Customize your filter set.
- If you clicked a pre-set time filter, you are taken straight to a report main page. Click the funnel icon to add more filters. If you clicked New filter set, simply click Next after selecting the time filter.
- Click Audience name and choose the audience associated with your program.
- Click Email types and select Program.
- Click Program name > Add criteria and choose the program.
- Add other filters according to your preference.
- Click Next.
- Give your filter set a specific name, add a description, and click Save.
The report consists of widgets presenting commonly used metrics:
- Delivery KPIs: Sent, Delivery rate
- Engagement KPIs: Open rate, Click rate, Click-to-open rate, Unsubscribe rate
- Other metrics: Bounce rate, Sent volume
You can add more widgets, edit the existing ones or delete them as you prefer.
Note: If you decide to change your custom filter set, you don't need to generate a new one. You can refine the filter from the dashboard by editing date range (calendar icon) and filters (funnel icon). If you want to create a mobile app messaging report for your program, use these panels in classic reporting: export all contacts, a lead route, or current contact status.