Note: Below you will find the updated Campaign URLs that are applicable to this task. See this link for more updated Campaign URLs. If you are one of our existing Salesforce integration customers, simply update your setting using the NEW URL equivalent. If you are a new customer and need a new Salesforce integration configuration, use the URL listed in the NEW URL column while creating the settings in Salesforce.
Follow this section to understand how to configure the endpoint in the Acoustic Campaign Custom Setting.
- Go to Setup.
- In the Quick Find box search for Custom Settings.
- Locate the one with the label Silverpop Settings (before Sept 2021) or Acoustic Settings (after Sept 2021)
- Click Manage.
- Click New to create the 1st setting – XmlApiUrl.
- Use the examples in the table below. Input the Value matching your Campaign Organization Pod# The setting Name and Value are case-sensitive.
|Campaign Organization POD #||Setting Name||Setting Value|
- In the Name field, enter iframeUrl.
- In the Value field, enter https://[refer to table for pod specific url].
The setting Name and Value are case-sensitive.
|Campaign Organization POD #||Setting name||Setting value|
- Click Save. Two custom settings are created: XmlApiUrl and iframeUrl.
(the view example displayed was custom built-in Salesforce by the user)