CRM integration with Acoustic Campaign requires a flexible database. You can create a flexible database either from scratch and then manually add the field names or from a flat file (csv, tsv) that includes all field headers. Acoustic Campaign integration supports only one database.
Choosing the Acoustic Campaign database for integration is an irreversible selection. Once you decide, the field will be disabled so that it cannot be changed which would cause integration issues.
For the CRM integration to work, the database must meet the following requirements:
- It must be saved in the shared folder.
- It must be a Regular/Single Opt-In database.
- It must be a flexible database.
- If you are importing a new database, the csv, tsv file must contain the email field.
- For salesforce.com integration, it is recommended to add additional fields during the field mapping process so that you can easily see the field type in CRM and be able to make the appropriate field type for the new Acoustic Campaign database.