To achieve the bulk contact upload, expedited database creation, and high volume sending that some business cases require, FCI Acoustic Campaign sacrifices some functionality for speed.
As you review this list, if you find that there are some features or functions that are necessary for your business needs, consult with your Acoustic representative to determine whether this specialized integration is right for you.
- CRM integration
- Automated Message Groups
- Landing Pages
- Contact Action APIs
- Automated Behavior Updates
- Mobile Push
- Storage of recipient level actions
- Queries with Email Behavior criteria do not return matching contacts.
- APIs do not return event or reporting data.
- Undeliverable processing
- Bounce Retries
- Email reporting within Acoustic Campaign
- Seed lists
- Suppression Lists
- Send Time Optimization
- Classic Dynamic Content
- Classic Relational Table Queries
- Forward to a Friend
- Publish or Post to Social media
- Email Throttling
- Frequency Control
- Blind Carbon Copy
- Inbox Monitoring
- Mobile App Messaging
- Acoustic Campaign Message Scripting
Due to record keeping and database restrictions in the Fast Campaign Integration, Audience Databases, and Sent Email records are automatically deleted in the product 30 days after their creation. Take precautions to save this data for your own records.