Before creating a folder structure, you need to synchronize email templates from your Acoustic Campaign Organization to SugarCRM. With an integration for SugarCRM,Acoustic Campaign can organize your email templates in folders. By organizing email templates in folders, you get not only better organization/view for email templates but you can also make specific templates to be available for a specific User based on a direct permission or Security role.
Complete the following steps to synchronize the email templates.
- Within your SugarCRM environment, go to Acoustic Campaign email Templates.
- Click Sync Acoustic Campaign email Templates button.
- When clicked, the synchronization process begins. The process dialog is displayed.
As soon as synchronization is completed, a summary is displayed showing the following
- The overall number of templates in SugarCRM after the sync process.
- Number of templates added to SugarCRM.
- Number of templates that are updated in SugarCRM.
- Number of templates that are deleted from SugarCRM.
- Now that the Mailing Templates are updated in SugarCRM, you are ready to move forward and create a folder structure.