Read through the following section to understand how to configure bi-directional synchronization by using a new field with no data.
Complete the following steps to configure bi-directional synchronization by using a new field with no data.
- Create the field in the source.
- Add the field to the target system.
- Open the map that you are using to sync the data.
- In Scribe, go to Solutions and select the map where you want to add the field.
- Click the Maps tab and select the map that you want to update.
- On the Fields tab, map the new field from the source to the target.
- Save your settings.
- If the map is scheduled, it runs as defined.