Complete the following steps to add the Scribe account access to your organization and get a refresh token.
- Log in to Acoustic Campaign as an Organization Administrator.
- Go to Settings > Organization Settings > Application Account Access.
- Click Add Account Access.
- In Application, select the Scribe Integration application.
- Select the Org Admin user that communicates with Acoustic Campaign from Scribe Online.
- Add a description. Adding a description is optional, but it is recommended if multiple organization administrators use the system and need to know why the user has the specified access.
The system automatically generates an email and sends the notification email address of the user selected. Open the email to get the refresh token that you add to the Scribe Online connection.
Note: If access is already set for the Application and Campaign user, but you cannot locate the original email with the token, then select the user and click Revoke Account Access. Proceed to generate a new token by clicking Add Account Access.