Using TIBCO Scribe/TIBCO Cloud Integration, you can sync your data between Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 and Acoustic Campaign.
- Choose a Cloud or On-Premise Agent. Provision a Cloud agent if both databases are online or cloud applications. If you are connecting to an on-premise CRM, provision an on-premise agent.
- You can install the Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 connector from the following TIBCO marketplaces: TIBCO Scribe Online Marketplace or TIBCO Cloud Integration Marketplace.
- Set the Connection Name to something easily identifying the CRM environment.
- Select the type of Dynamics CRM /365 deployment. Select On-Premise if you are accessing a local version of Microsoft Dynamics 365. Select Connection String to create custom Connection Strings for specific authentication types, including AD, Partner Hosted (IFD), Client Secret, Certificate, Office 365. Select Azure AD Authentication to use OAuth authentication with Active Directory.
- Use the TIBCO instructions for Connecting To Microsoft Dynamics 365 based on your deployment type: TIBCO Scribe Online or TIBCO Cloud Integration.
- Select the Cloud or On-Premise agent that is used to synchronize the records and test the connection.
- If the connection test is successful, click OK to save it.
- If the connection test fails, troubleshoot the API login method for your deployment type with your Dynamics CRM/365 administrator.
- If Acoustic or Tibco Support is needed and Acoustic has provisioned your Tibco Organization, create an Acoustic Campaign CRMi support case. For Tibco Organizations\Subscriptions purchased directly from Tibco, create a Tibco Support case.
Note: The following deployment types were removed in June 2021 due to Microsoft’s Deprecation of Office365 authentication: Online and Partner-Hosted (IFD). Any existing integrations using Online or IFD deployment types are encouraged to switch to Azure AD or Connection String.