Read through the following section to understand how to set up the Scribe Acoustic Campaign connection.
Although Acoustic Campaign is a cloud application, if the other database you are connecting to is
- an on-premise application
- installed in-house
- behind a firewall and proxy
- has limited internet access
Provision an on-premise agent and make sure you can successfully login to Acoustic Campaign from the computer where the agent will be installed.
Review the Proxy and Firewall document for help on allowing your On Premise application to communicate with Scribe Online and Acoustic Campaign
- Login to Acoustic Campaign and generate your Scribe Online Refresh Token.
- Once you have your Scribe Online application Refresh Token, use it to create an Acoustic Campaign connection in Scribe Online.
- Enter the following values.
- Select the Type as the Acoustic Campaign provided by Acoustic Campaign.
- Set the Connection Name to something easily identifying it as the Acoustic Campaign organization connection.
- Connection Alias is automatically generated as you type in the Connection Name but you can modify it for simplicity.
- Select a Block Color that is not red and not the same color as the other application's connection in Scribe Online.
- Enter the Acoustic Campaign Pod#. # is the POD (0-8) where your Acoustic Campaign Organization is located.
- Enter the Refresh Token which is the Refresh Token from Acoustic Campaign to allow Scribe Online access.
- For the Database Type, select CRM for Flexible Databases and Relational Tables. Select Non-CRM for Restricted Databases.
- For the Scribe Agent field, select the Cloud or On-Premise Agent that will be used to synchronize the records.