If problems occur or performance degrades while you using the Acoustic Campaign MSCRM connector or Silverpop Relational Table connector it's best to upgrade a Scribe Online solution to use the generic Scribe connector.
The Generic connector cannot read databases inside a folder. If your previous integration involved the database in a folder, consider moving your integration database to the root location. After upgrading to the generic Scribe connector the maps is reconfigured.
Complete the following steps to upgrade the Silverpop maps.
- Decide whether you are using the current maps or importing the new mapping templates that are compatible with the generic Silverpop Connector.
- If you are using the current maps, verify the following points.
- Export the current maps, create a new solution, and import the exported maps into the new solution.
- Open each map to reload the Source and Target connections.
- If any of the maps are Basic, convert them to Advanced Maps.
- Reconfigure each map to use the new Silverpop connection wherever the old Silverpop connections existed.
- Reconfigure each map to be used by the generic connector.
- Resolve all the field naming errors to enable the maps.
- If you are importing the new mapping templates that are compatible with the generic Silverpop Connector, then complete the following steps.
- Create the Solution.
- Import the updated mapping templates.
- Configure the maps.
Note: If there are several mapped fields and custom formulas in the original maps, all of them have to be remapped.
- Export the old and new maps and attach them to the case. Once the integration upgrade is complete and working, the older maps and solutions can be deleted at your discretion.