With Contact Insight, users can view a list of historical email and web tracking events at the Lead and Contact level in Microsoft™ Dynamics CRM. The feature provides an up-to-date historical view at the emails activity and allows users to view Scoring Model data and add a contact to an Acoustic Campaign program.
To enable the Contact Insight integration, an organization administrator must be added Acoustic Campaign integration user account to the Application Account Access settings in Acoustic Campaign.
The Contact Insight application is a Acoustic Campaign hosted web app that delivers HTML-based interactive content to its users about their individual contacts' tracked behaviors.
By enabling authentication through its OAuth security layer, the web application can be accessed externally from Acoustic Campaign and embedded in host applications. Embedded inside a host application. The Contact Insight application is available on Contact and Lead forms. Both features work with existing and synchronized contacts and leads in Microsoft Dynamics CRM. It is recommended to use the Scribe Online engine to synchronize necessary data between Acoustic Campaign and Microsoft Dynamics CRM systems.
- Log in to Microsoft Dynamics CRM and navigate to the page.
- Enter the following details.
Note: The refresh token is generated by IMC and emailed to the notification email address associated to the integration user account.
- Endpoint: URL location of the customer IMC environment (POD).
- Refresh Token: oAuth security token that is used to generate a new access token as needed.
- List ID: Database list ID of the Acoustic Campaign database that is used with the integration.
- Grant the users with the Acoustic Campaign Contact Insight Security role.
- Once complete, the user must have the access to view the Contact Insight screen from the Lead and Contact forms within Microsoft Dynamics CRM.