In MS Dynamics CRM, it may be difficult to determine which records are synchronizing with Acoustic Campaign. To resolve this, CRM users can create a personal view for Leads and Contacts to see the records.
Complete the following steps to create a personal view for Leads and Contacts to see the records.
- Go to Marketing > Leads or Marketing > Contacts.
- In the View drop-down menu, select Create Personal View.
- In the Advanced Find pop-up window, use the All Leads saved view as a starter for creating the custom lead view field where the values equal Yes.
- The select filter will be the Sync to Acoustic Campaign.
- Go to Edit Columns.
- Add the following fields.
- Now Save the View with a custom name that easily describes it as a view for identifying.
- Now the View is available under My Views.
- Go back to Marketing and perform the same steps with Contacts using Active Contacts as the starter saved view.
Please sign in to leave a comment.