There are some that you can make to an email even after it's been sent to contacts.
Update an image
You can update images that are hosted on the server. The new image must be the same file type, such as .png or .gif, and it should be the same size. If the new image is not the same size, it might be distorted. It can take up to 30 minutes to update the image.
- Go to the Scheduled and sent view and click on the email to open the details page.
- Click the Image tab, then click the image that you want to update. The image shows in the Preview.
- Click Replace image.
- Select another image and click Open.
- Verify that the image is updated.
Update a link
You can modify tracked links for both scheduled and sent email.
- Open the the Single Mailing Report for the email.
- In the summary list, select Clickthroughs then click Update.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Edit next to the link that you want to change.
- Enter the new URL and click OK.
Update a file download link
If you linked to an incorrect or outdated file, you can replace the file that a download link accesses in an email that has already been sent. To replace the file, import the new or updated file into the asset library using the identical file name.
Tagging allows you to find your Campaign assets, such as programs and emails, more easily. If you didn't include tags when you created the email, or if you want to add more, you can do so after the email has been sent.
- Use the Campaign search on the ribbon to find your email. You can search by words in the name, ID, or tag.
- In the search results, check the box next to one or more sent emails and click Apply Tags.
- Add a tag by selecting it from the drop-down list or create and attach a new tag by typing it into the box and clicking outside of it.
- Click Apply. It might take a moment or two for your new tags to appear as part of the search results.