If necessary, you can use the Experience Analytics Database Manager to create an empty database file and a new filegroup to contain it.
You can add new files to any database filegroup.
- In the Database Manager, select Mode > Filegroup Management > Add File.
- From the Database drop-down, select the database to which you want to add a file.
- Enter a Logical Name that is unique among the logical names in the filegroup.
Select the Filegroup to which to add the file.
To add a filegroup, select
<New Filegroup>from the Filegroup drop-down. In the New Filegroup Name, enter the name for the new filegroup. The created file is added to this filegroup.
- Enter a beginning size for the file and choose the size units.
You can configure the file to automatically grow over time to accommodate more data. In the
Autogrowth textbox, enter a value by which to auto-grow the database. Select the units:
%(percentage of original size).
Provide a full Path and file name from the file to create.
To locate the other files for the database, select Mode > Info/Config > Database Information.
- To add the file, click OK.