Being able to view page load details in real-time enhances your ability to recognize problems associated with a customer's session and leads to quicker problem resolution. Additionally, being able to view page load details in real-time can help you identify specific files that might be the cause of discrepancies in fidelity.
You must have Admin authorization in order to access a real-time view of the processing details.
Additionally, the logging service associated with the processing details requires specific port configurations.
Extending replay server logging (so that it displays in the processing window when sessions are loaded), improves your capability to address problems at the server level.
You can expand the Processing window when replaying a session so that it allows you to view logs that show what the Replay Server is doing and data related to the session.
To view the processing details for a customer's session:
- In the Portal, access the session that you want to analyze.
- Click the Replay icon.
- Select Browser to replay the session using Browser Based Replay.
- In the Processing window, expand the twistie that is displayed to
the right of the Processing wheel.
Note: The twistie displays only if you have Admin authorization.The Processing window expands, providing a real-time view of the logs from the rendering engine. The logs provide processing details associated with:
- Loading of the session
- Loading of each page
- Other rendering-related logs
- Optional: Click Page Load Details from the Processing Details window to view information about the page load.
- Optional: Click Save in the lower left corner of the expanded processing window.
For troubleshooting purposes, you can attach the saved .csv file to a support ticket.
Users with Admin authorization can view the logs after a page load has completed. Select View > Page Hit Logs.