Through the Portal, you can monitor user activities through a set of filtered reports. These reports provide insight into Tealeaf users who have logged in or have not logged in for a period of time. Additional usage and session review reports are available.
You can configure User Activity reports by completing the following steps.
- From the Portal menu, select System > User Activity.
- Dashboard versions of the report are displayed in each tab. Click the appropriate tab.
- To open an individual report, click the Open icon in the toolbar.
- Configure the date range.
- User Activity reports can be filtered based on user, group, or dimension value.
The audit reports let you analyze site visitor and Portal activity, filtering the output by user or group members or by dimension. These options persist if you load a different report.
- Depending on the report and your user settings, you may click links in the report to reveal detail reports on the displayed data.
- To export the report data for local use, click the Export icon in the toolbar.