The Experience Analytics Status job generates the Status report at specified intervals for delivery through email. This job gathers data from servers in the Experience Analytics environment on their current operating conditions and captured data.
Ad-hoc versions of the Status report can be generated through the Portal for display in a browser window.
To enable the Status job:
- Login to the Portal as an administrator.
- From the Portal menu, navigate to TMS.
- Click the WorldView tab.
- Select View > Servers.
- Click the Scheduling Service node.
- Click Scheduling Service configuration.
- From the Config Actions panel, click
View/Edit.The TlSchedulersvccfg.xml file is displayed.
- For the
- The system status should be configured to run every fifteen minutes. Set
- Verify that the
TealeafStatus.exe, relative to the Experience Analytics install directory. This value should be Tools\TealeafStatus.exe.
- Save the file.
- Push the configuration changes to all servers in the environment. A restart is not required.
At the appointed time, the scheduled job is run.
Configuring additional jobs
You can specify additional jobs for the Scheduling Service by completing the following steps.
- Copy the XML specification for a job that is similar to the job that you want to create.
- Change the value of the
Nameattribute to a new name that is unique within the available job names.
- Specify the other properties. Note: The job should be configured to execute at a time that does not overlap with other scheduled and enabled jobs.
- Save the configuration.